Friday, March 16, 2012

Little Bunny FooFoo

You ever get a song in your head and can't get rid of it for the rest of the day?  It's pretty bad when other people do it to you, like It's A Small World After All, but it's even worse when you do it to yourself. 

So, I go into BreadCo this morning for a bite to eat, cuz I was starving and had a minor headache.  I announced, in that ever so unassuming voice of mine, that I would like "One of Everything" and a FooFoo coffee with caramel AND chocolate on top.  So I watched them begin to package the delightful pastries and, with a shy giggle, I told them that I didn't really want "One of Everything".  I was also corrected by one of the charming clerks/cashiers, that it should be a Froo Froo Coffee, not FooFoo.  I would have stood my ground, but I was entranced by her fabulous British accent.  I told her I wanted to take her with me, just so I could listen to her talk for the rest of the day. 

Anyway, after listening to her talk for 5 minutes about whatever she happened to be saying...I was still entranced at this point, and that may have been what caused me to do what I did next....I reiterated my request for FOO FOO Coffee. I did so by singing the Little Bunny FooFoo song, and realized, too late, that I had actually put my hands together in front of my chest, with fingers slightly curled and pointing downward, and I gave a little hop. ............... (awkward silence...and lots of dots.....) To cover, I started laughing along with the staff, even though I'm not sure if they were laughing WITH me or AT me.

Long story short, I got my fantabulous sandwich and my FooFroo (I like to compromise with folks that speak in fabulous British Accents) Coffee, and quite the giggle out of that adventure.

So in the future, please refrain from putting songs in my head....because I'm never quite sure how my spontaneous side will react. Now, please don't think about the song I mentioned at the beginning of this post, because then you'll blame me for putting it in your head.

4 comments:

  1. :D It is too late O.o I will now lay me down to sleep to hear that never-ending track O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops!!! Sorry Ms. M. maybe If you sing Mary had a little lamb, you can count sheep too to help you fall asleep.

      Delete
    2. Ms. V. .....I was thinking of your first name.....

      Delete
  2. Well, I for one would be laughing AT you. ROFL!

    ReplyDelete